Wednesday 18 May 2011

First Post!

The first post is always the hardest. Well if you have found your way here you either know me and I have bothered you about having a look, or possibly you are an Alan Partridge fan who is looking to see if the world famous Linton Travel Tavern is real. (If you are the second, check out this website.)

Now about me and about this here blog. Me? Well I am from Teesside. I like sport, music and drinking. Very common things. I also enjoy writing, especially blogs of no consequence like this.
This blog is basically a bit of self indulgence really. I have done a bit of travelling in my time and I have hand written a journal on those travels. Now people have wanted to read it but it never gets round everyone before I am off again. With me about to embark on my 4th trip, I feel its time to put this stuff in an easily updated and accessible format.
Now against the wisdom of this excellent article about being a travel writer. I am going to make this personal. It will be my experiences from the last few years in one simple place.
This could be awesome, it could be terrible. If you enjoy my writing and like a more random flavour to your subject matter then please have a look at my other blog, Irrelevant Idiot.
So once again I am not an expert in any area of travel, I am lucky I get to where I am going half the time. This is just travel through my eyes.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment